Experienced industrial mechanic
The experienced industrial mechanic duties will be to implement mechanical solutions in order to increase the efficiency and longevity of the current and to be acquired production equipment: punch press, benders, spot welders, paint line and much more.
• Analysis of current equipment for troubleshooting
• Equipment repairs (welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical)
• Recommendations for equipment improvements
• Equipment and tool installations
• Alignments and start-ups
• Order of equipment parts
• Paperwork for documenting processes
• Other related tasks, as needed.
Alfa Mega is currently looking for an Experienced Industrial Mechanic who has more than 10 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment. When troubleshooting, the mechanic should have a good balance of intuition and knowledge, both acquired through the years of experience.
• 40 h/week
• Salary starting at 32$/h
• Temporary with possibility ofpermanence
• Tool kit provided
• DEP/DEC/AEC in industrial mechanics
• More than 10 years of experience in manufacturing environment
• Functional French and English
• Autonomous and resourceful
• Responsible and dedicated to work
345 montée de Liesse – Saint-Laurent (Quebec) H4T 1P5 – Canada
For more information: [email protected]
< Return to Careers section
Founded in 1996, Alfa Mega is a family-owned manufacturer in the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) industry. We manufacture air distribution products grilles, registers and diffusers & acoustical access panels under the Airvector® brand name for the North American market. Alfa Mega has developed its own manufacturing equipment and continuously pursues in technological development.