Architectural Linear Bar Grilles & Registers
Airvector®’s Linear Bar Grilles & Registers perfectly combine performance and look. Adaptable to many environments and applications, our high quality bar grilles offer an architectural appeal to designers while providing engineers with flexibility and reliability.
Series ALB Linear Bar Grilles & Registers are designed for installation in the sidewall, sill, floor and ceiling, and are recommended for supplying heated, ventilated or cooled air and for returning or exhausting room air.
Airvector® Bar Grilles are fabricated of high-quality aluminum extrusions and can be provided with various colors or finishes. Components are mechanically interlocked for a blemish-free appearance. Keyways and splice plates facilitate hair-line butting of 5 ft. sections to form continuous lengths.
- Extruded aluminum construction and mechanical assembly.
- Different margin types available.
- Removable core available as an option.
- Can be specially reinforced for floor installations.
- Optional adjustable control grids provide spread pattern deflection to shorten the throw.
- Friction spring fasteners on margins hold grilles to duct collar in sill installations.
- Mitered corner sections are furnished in one piece.
- Available in Mill, Anodized, Powder Coated and Brushed & Lacquered (other colors and finishes available upon request).