Series PS Perforated Diffusers with matching returns have high diffusion induction rates resulting in rapid temperature and velocity equalization of the mixed air mass well above the zone of occupancy.
The horizontal performance of their air pattern baffle ensure confident use of cooling differentials of 25 degrees Farenheit and greater at predicted low air motion 35 fpm in the zone of occupancy.
PS Supply diffusers perform efficiently with air loadings of 1 to 3 cfm per square foot of floor area, or 6 to 20 air changes per hour (based on 10 ft. ceiling height) and sound level range of NC 25 to 35.
The grille consists of a heavy gauge steel perforated face with 3/16″ D. round holes on 1/4″ staggered centers (53% free area).
- Heavy gauge all steel construction.
- Matching PR return series (PRM and PRI).
- Full face 24″ x 24″ for T-bar lay in installation.
- Compatible with VAV Systems.
- Powder paint coating – White (other colors available upon request).
- Holes are 3/16″ D staggered 1/4″ affording 53% free area.